Osheaga Instagram Contest 2018
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Contest (the " Contest"). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- How to participate:
Step 1. Screenshot this image
Step 2. Repost to your story and tag @parasucojeans
Step 3. Tag your bestie
Step 4. Both of you must follow @parasucojeans to enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize (described below).
- The sponsor and administrator of the Contest is Parasuco Jeans Inc. ("PARASUCO"), 128 Deslauriers, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4N 1V8.
- The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, the United States (excluding Puerto Rico), who have reached the age of thirteen (13) in the territory in which they reside at the time they enter the Contest. The Contest is not open to directors, officers, agents and employees of PARASUCO and all of its affiliated and associated entities and divisions, their advertising and promotional agencies and members of the aforementioned individuals' respective immediate families living in the same household.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions of these contest rules and regulations (the " Rules") and agrees to be bound by them. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations including any federal, provincial, state and local laws. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- The Contest offer shall be valid between 08:30 am Eastern Time (ET) on July 23, 2018 and 12:01 am ET on July 29, 2018 (the "Entry Deadline"). To enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize (described below), the Entrant must screenshot and publish the story given by PARASUCO and tag their best friend and both the Entrant and his/her best friend must be following the @parasucojeans account to enter contest. All entries for the Contest must be received by PARASUCO prior to the Entry Deadline. Only entry forms containing all required information will be considered eligible. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entries that contain typographical errors, are altered, tampered with, incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules, shall also be disqualified.
- A winner will be selected at the office of PARASUCO in Montréal, Québec on July 30, 2018 at 12:00 pm ET, among all of the eligible entries received by the Entry Deadline. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of TWO (2) GENERAL ADMISSION Osheaga Music and Arts Festival Passes for 3 days valid for Friday, August 3, 2018, Saturday, August 4, 2018 and Sunday, August 5, 2018 at Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The selected Grand Prize winner will be announced through Instagram on July 30, 2018 and will then be contacted via private message on Instagram (the "Time of Notification").
- The total value of the Grand Prize awarded is $650 CAD or $650 USD depending on the country of residence of the Grand Prize winner. All expenses related or incidental to the receipt and use of the Grand Prize, including all surcharges, taxes (federal, central, provincial, state and local), and travel costs between the Grand Prize winner's residence and the event, shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of PARASUCO, shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by the Grand Prize winner shall be made. The Grand Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be reissued or revalidated.
- Odds of winning the Grand Prize will vary depending on the number of eligible Contest entries received.
- PARASUCO reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the Grand Prize winner. In addition to the foregoing and in order to be eligible to receive the Grand Prize awarded hereunder, the Grand Prize winner must execute a full release and affidavit of eligibility in a form to be provided by PARASUCO which relieves PARASUCO from any and all liability for injury associated with the Grand Prize awarded to him/her, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Grand Prize winner's country, province and/or state of residence. The full release and affidavit of eligibility must be signed and returned within forty-eight (48) hours following the Time of Notification, failing which the Grand Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by random drawing conducted by PARASUCO until such time as contact is made by email with a selected winner who complies with these Rules. Once the Grand Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, he/she will be entitled to claim the Grand Prize. PARASUCO will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected winner. If PARASUCO is unable to communicate with a selected winner or if a selected winner does not possess the required eligibility qualifications, does not claim his/her Grand Prize within the specified time, does not comply with the Rules or incorrectly answers the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner (or winners) will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries, conducted by PARASUCO.
- If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- The Grand Prize must be claimed within three (3) days of its award (deadline: August 2, 2018 at 5:00 pm ET). No cash, transfer, assignment, product substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted except that PARASUCO reserves the right to change or replace the Grand Prize at any time in its sole discretion with (a) prize(s) of greater or equal retail value. The Grand Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. The Grand Prize must be accepted as is, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other gift cards. PARASUCO will not replace any lost or stolen prize.
- PARASUCO assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, mutilated, late, misdirected or ineligible entry forms or for any computer, online, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the Contest. All entries become the property of PARASUCO.
- By entering this Contest, you hereby grant to PARASUCO, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, and their agents and representatives, the irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide right to use, incorporate, publish, display, broadcast, edit, modify, prepare derivative works and distribute any materials, content, illustrations, photos, videos, comments, or information relating to the photo (hereinafter, "Material") in whole or in part, including those bearing your name, voice, image, likeness, and/or any other identifiable representation of yourself (collectively, "Your Likeness"). The Material may appear in any form, style, color or medium throughout the world, whether now known or hereinafter devised, including without limitation, photographs, videotapes, films, sound recordings, software, drawings, prints, broadcast, in-store displays, internet, email, catalog, PARASUCO websites, PARASUCO social networking web pages, and all forms of print, radio, television, home-video, CD ROM, DVD, and other interactive "electronic" media, in perpetuity without any compensation, consideration or consent.
- By entering this Contest, you hereby warrant and represent that: (a) you are the author of the Material and own all rights to use it or, alternatively, have the right to grant us the rights described above; (b) you have paid or will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of the Material; (c) the Material does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (d) publication of the Material via various medias will not infringe on the rights of any third parties; (e) you have obtained permission from all persons whose name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation are included in the Material. You will indemnify and hold harmless PARASUCO from any claims to the contrary.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Rules and the decisions of PARASUCO, which shall be final. PARASUCO and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders and representatives, advertising, and promotional agencies, and legal advisors shall not be responsible for under any conditions whatsoever and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of PARASUCO that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any prizes granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to the Grand Prize (including without limitation, in connection with travel, if applicable); (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (vi) any problems in connection with any Contest-related materials; or (vii) any damage to any computer resulting from playing, entering or downloading any materials as part of the Contest. Subject to a contrary ruling by the Régie (as defined below), if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of PARASUCO or any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, PARASUCO reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- PARASUCO also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Website, or who is otherwise affecting the fairness or the integrity of the Contest or is in violation of the Rules. Any attempt by anyone to damage or disrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. PARASUCO reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entrants agree that any and all disputes will be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys fees. The entrants' use of PARASUCO Web Site is also governed by the Website Terms which can be found at http://www.parasuco.com under the legal notice section.
- In the event of any dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same account, entries will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted during entry. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winning entries may be required to provide PARASUCO with proof that the claimed winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry, or forfeit the Grand Prize.
- BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES PARASUCO AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS AND THE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF PARASUCO, OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. EACH ENTRANT IS FURTHER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE SENDING OF AN EMAIL TO A FRIEND TO SUGGEST TO SUCH FRIEND TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH A CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISE, THE ENTRANT SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD PARASUCO AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS AND THE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF PARASUCO, HARMLESS THEREFROM.
- This Contest is subject to the laws of the province of Québec and the federal laws of Canada.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Each entrant is providing his/her information to PARASUCO and not to Instagram. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Intagram from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest.
- It is the entrant's sole responsibility to notify PARASUCO in writing at the address indicated above if he/she changes his/her contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the Entry Deadline.
- If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by the Régie (as defined below) or any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under then current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto that the remainder of the Rules shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect.
- For entrants from the province of Québec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec(the " Régie") for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- PARASUCO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
July 18, 2018
© Parasuco Jeans Inc. 2018