DENIM DNA LOYALTY PROGRAM
Terms and Conditions
- Effective as of March 24, 2015 (the “Program Start Date”), the PARASUCO DENIM DNA loyalty rewards program (the “Program”) came into effect. The Program is a customer loyalty reward program offered by Parasuco Jeans Inc. (“Parasuco”, “us”, “our” or “we”) to customers of Parasuco.com.
- The Program allows individuals who have completed the membership enrolment steps in accordance with the present Terms and Conditions and who have received a PARASUCO DENIM DNA account (the “Members” or “Member”) to collect rewards when making purchases online at Parasuco.com on items identified from time to time by Parasuco, and to redeem these rewards offered by Parasuco from time to time.
- Use of the PARASUCO DENIM DNA number at any time is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in effect on the date of such use by such Member. For greater certainty, use of a Member’s PARASUCO DENIM DNA number at any time after these Terms and Conditions are amended is deemed to constitute acceptance of such revised terms and conditions.
- To enrol as a Member, membership is free with an initial eligible online purchase at Parasuco.com and upon consent of the present Terms and Conditions by Member.
- All Members must provide a valid Canadian address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) and a valid e-mail address.
- All Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Only one PARASUCO DENIM DNA number is permitted per individual.
- PARASUCO DENIM DNA membership is only available to individuals. PARASUCO DENIM DNA will not be available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, schools or anyone other than an individual.
- The PARASUCO DENIM DNA account is the property of Parasuco and it may be revoked at any time by Parasuco in the event of breach of the Terms and Conditions of the Program by a Member, misuse or abuse of the Program by a Member, fraud, and/ or any other actions deemed by Parasuco to be contrary to the Program or the interests of its Members.
- Each Member is responsible to ensure that all personal information is correct and up-to-date (i.e. email and home address); Parasuco reserves the right to block redemptions where the Member information is inaccurate or incomplete.
COLLECTION OF REWARDS
- PARASUCO DENIM DNA rewards will be earned on the amount of all eligible purchases, less taxes, credits and returns. Eligible purchases include all purchases of regular and discounted priced merchandise excluding purchases of e-gift cards (“Eligible Purchases”).
- Any purchases made with DENIM DNA rewards gift cards are excluded and are not Eligible Purchases.
- To collect rewards following enrolment, a Member must make Eligible Purchases online at Parasuco.com by providing the Member’s PARASUCO DENIM DNA number. The Member’s PARASUCO DENIM DNA NUMBER MUST be provided online before the Eligible Purchase transaction is completed.
- Rewards will not be applied retroactively to any purchases made prior to the Program Start Date.
- In the event of a return/exchange of any Eligible Purchase, rewards will be deducted automatically from the Member’s PARASUCO DENIM DNA account that was used for the original purchase. Parasuco’s standard Return/Exchange Policy applies. If a DENIM DNA rewards gift card has already been issued to the Member, a negative balance will be applied to the Member’s PARASUCO DENIM DNA account.
- Rewards are not transferable from one Member to another Member.
REDEMPTION OF REWARDS
- Rewards may be redeemed for DENIM DNA rewards gift cards, in accordance with the redemption schedule in force on the date when the DENIM DNA rewards gift cards are redeemed by the Member (“Redemption Transaction”).
- A Member will receive a DENIM DNA rewards gift card with a value of $100.00 for every $500.00 of Eligible Purchases. Parasuco redemption schedule is provided below for illustrative purposes only.
Rewards E-Gift Cards
- Parasuco can modify the rewards redemption schedule at any time without notice. The updated rewards redemption schedule in effect from time to time is available at www.parasuco.com/page/denimdna/.
- To use your DENIM DNA e-gift rewards card when placing an order, you must be browsing the website in the currency of your DENIM DNA e-gift rewards card. If you’re browsing in a different currency, your order will not be accepted.
- DENIM DNA rewards gift cards will be automatically emailed to Members if applicable.
- Upon issuance of a DENIM DNA rewards gift card to a Member, the Member’s PARASUCO DENIM DNA accumulative rewards will be reduced by the number of rewards required to obtain a DENIM DNA rewards gift card as per the rewards redemption schedule.
- Redemption Transactions are valid on all future purchases of Eligible Purchases only and cannot be used towards the purchase of e-gift cards.
- Redemption Transactions can only be made online at Parasuco.com.
- All DNA DENIM rewards gift cards will expire and are forfeited if not redeemed within 30 days from the date it is sent to the Member.
- DNA DENIM rewards gift cards have no cash redemption value.
- Notwithstanding Parasuco’s standard Return/Exchange Policy, Redemption Transactions are final sale and no refund will be provided. Upon the return of Parasuco products purchased with a DENIM DNA rewards gift card, all rewards will be forfeited. The purchases of Parasuco products made with DENIM DNA rewards gift cards are exchange only within 14 days of the date of the original Redemption Transaction.
- A rewards e-gift card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Members consent to receive via email special discounts and / or participate in other exciting promotions including i events, new product offerings, exclusive parties and store openings.
- Parasuco reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time in its sole discretion.
- Parasuco may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the Program, without notice. Any material changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online at www.parasuco.com/page/denimdna/. The online version of the Terms and Conditions is the governing version.
- Except as specifically outlined herein, these Terms and Conditions represent the only agreement between the Member and Parasuco in connection with the Program and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, conditions or other agreements, express or implied, collateral, statutory or otherwise, including implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, between a Member and Parasuco in connection with the Program, except as specifically set forth in these Terms and Conditions. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and all Members attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec. Any proceedings relating to matters regarding the Program shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the District of Montreal in the Province of Quebec and orders of such Quebec courts shall be binding on Parasuco and Members. Otherwise, all decisions regarding the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and the administration of the Program, and any disputes arising there from, shall be resolved by Parasuco in its sole discretion. All such decisions shall be final and binding on all Members.
© Parasuco Jeans Inc.
Updated: March 24, 2015